Metal Control Coordinator
Position: Metal Control Coordinator
- Review contracts and contract changes for accuracy.
- Coordinate with suppliers, consumers, and freight companies to arrange shipments of metal.
- Generate and distribute new contracts and pricing confirmations to Traders and external counterparties.
- Enter trade information such as contracts, price fixations, and hedge activity into Fintrade software system.
- Generate and distribute a daily activity report, showing trading and hedging activity.
- Validate and update the Risk Position report and hedge positions daily.
- Maintain the ledger of open-priced orders to support trading activity.
- Support Logistics team by providing vacation backup and other assistance as needed.
- Making delivery appointments with various customers.
- Scheduling trucks for pickup and delivery.
- Confirming receiving information with customers.
- Invoicing for shipments and logistics services.
- Point of contact for client questions on trading and pricing issues.
- High school diploma required, some college preferred.
- Fluent Spanish speaker strongly preferred.
- Familiarity or aptitude with enterprise software systems a plus; intermediate excel skills required.
- Candidate must have strong attention to detail and take ownership of areas of responsibilities. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.