2nd Shift Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish/English
Keefe Group is the nation’s leading supplier of food, personal care products, electronics and clothing to the correctional commissary market. An industry leader since 1975, Keefe has pioneered the evolution of products and packaging to fit the unique requirements of commissaries nationwide. We have a passion to be innovative, and our success has come from meeting the unique needs of the industries we serve. We develop products and services tailored specifically to the requirements of our customers. Our approach to business is simple: be honest, treat customers with respect and exceed their expectations. Excellence, integrity and service are our tradition.
Training Schedule: 8am to 4pm Monday – Friday for two weeks (paid training).
Starting pay is $12.50/hr with opportunity to earn monthly bonus based on performance.
Opportunity to work from home – based on performance and availability.
Must have availability to work from 2:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Provide inbound customer service phone support to Access Securepak and Access Corrections customers.
- Process customer orders, deposits, track shipments and answer customer questions
- Process a variety of administrative tasks as a result of the customer call
- Consistently meet establish performance metrics and quality standards
- Complete other duties assigned by management
- Must be proficient in Spanish and English (speaking and writing)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to meet availability requirements that includes, days, evenings, Saturdays, and holidays
- Ability to attend two week training from 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday
- Must pass drug test, background check and have satisfactory credit check
- Basic computer navigation skills and ability to toggle between different computer screens and programs
- Prior customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Required Language: Spanish and English (speak and write)
To apply, please visit www.tkcholdings.com/careers!