Location: Mt. Sterling, IL; Chesterfield, MO or a Dot distribution Center Department: Warehouse Admin Reports
To: Director of Capacity and Slotting
Your Role: Maximize efficiencies throughout the Dot warehouse network by managing warehouse labor productivity standards, identifying and implementing optimization opportunities, and planning for optimal storage and capacity within our warehouses.
• Evaluate data from our labor management system (LMS) to identify and implement productivity improvements throughout the network
• Oversee our incentive-based pay program to ensure accurate standards, pay-outs and processes
• Build KPI data and metrics to both ensure quality productivity and management oversight at each location
• Use combination of trend analysis, comparative modeling and other statistical analysis to support the annual budgeting process.
• Support building maximization and design projects to provide recommendations for maximum building capacity and efficient warehouse flow
• Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
• Travel: Quarterly travel to DC locations for optimization projects. Occasional overnight travel for company meetings, trainings and conferences. Must have the ability to travel independently by all modes of transportation, including car, train, or plane.
We Need You To Have:
• Degree in Engineering or related field
• Professional Engineering certification
• Excellent analytical abilities and experience using statistical analysis
• Strong communication skills to lead and influence change We’d Like
You To Have:
• Degree in Industrial Engineering
• Prior experience in a logistics or distribution environment
• Successful change leadership experience
What Can Dot Offer You As a family-owned and -operated company since 1960, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
• Significant advancement opportunities
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Flexible working environment
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
EOE/AA Employer: Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or state law provided they are qualified for employment or for existing positions.