Full Time - Facility Support Attendant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs general daily housekeeping duties that include the following areas: restrooms, offices, Garden grounds, statues and outside fixtures, walls, and furniture and maintains all types of floor surfaces.
- Performs assigned tasks, including sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, washing surfaces, emptying trash, and other duties as necessary to assist in ensuring all Garden areas are clean and presentable.
- Event Set-up duties require setting up tables, chairs, and some audio-visual equipment.
- Inspects your work area to see if any safety repairs are required. Report safety issues to your supervisor.
- Performs other's duties as assigned. Performs other duties as assigned. Follows established policies and procedures, including but not limited to Employee Handbook, Garden Safety Guidelines, and Department Policies and Attendance Expectations.
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Minimum of (1) year relevant work experience.
- Ability to read any special instructions and to understand labels on cleaning products.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation - Presents a professional attitude at all times under scrutiny of the general public.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; follows instructions; welcomes and applies feedback to improve performance.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (prior to employment).