Business Year-Round Internship- Fleet Management
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Rent-A-Car is offering a Business Internship program at both of our Enterprise Fleet Management offices.This opportunity is available at our main campus located in Olivette, MO and at our Enterprise micro-site, at the Ranken Downtown campus located in St. Louis, MO.
Fleet Management is a fast-paced and highly energetic sales company that manages vehicle fleets for businesses.Additionally, we support our clients unique service needs from the local branch location and our operations center. This intern will be exposed to real life work experience along with administrative functions within our National Service Department. This exciting opportunity works Monday-Friday (up to 20 hours per week) from August-May 2019 with a starting pay of $10.50-11.50 per hour based on experience.
The Internship will assist our Fleet Maintenance customers with completion of customer and repair facility requests. They will be responsible for working with repair vendors throughout the US and Canada and negotiating and approving pricing on required preventive maintenance for enrolled vehicles. This person will assist our customers and sales team on vehicle maintenance. This is a great opportunity to experience what an Enterprise career!
The ideal candidate would be detail oriented with excellent customer service skills and willing to learn about the automotive industry.
- Build and maintain professional working relationships with customers, vendors and sales groups
- Contact customers and sales groups to advise on maintenance issues via phone and e-mail
- Negotiate pricing on maintenance services, when necessary
- Evaluate maintenance requests for necessity and to avoid duplicated services
- Pro-actively recommend maintenance services based on NSD maintenance schedules
- Communicate billing procedures and requirements to repair facilities
- Follow up with customers, and repair facilities on vehicle repair status
- Input information and maintain database on repair statuses
- Special projects or duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Current student pursuing an Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 months customer service or administrative experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, up to 20 hours a week during August/May 2019
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Must be willing to accept $10.50-11.50 per hour based on experience
- Automotive knowledge/ experience preferred
Qualified Candidates must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to problem solve and work with little supervision