Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager provides leadership and clear direction to associates on the Marketing & Communications Team with regard to social media and promotions, as well as implements strategy to ensure the family of companies hits and exceeds its annual business objectives, ultimately maximizing revenue for the organization.
- Serve as the lead Social Media representative, inclusive of all social media platforms.
- Lead all social media and promotion efforts for Saint Louis FC & World Wide Technology Soccer Park & St. Louis Scott Gallagher.
- Oversee social media performance and effectiveness for the family of companies.
- Develop and implement all promotions plans.
- Provide reporting – including detailed measurement – on effectiveness of promotions to company management.
- Participate in the Marketing & Communications team to help the family of companies achieve objectives.
- Responsible for the management and expenditure of certain Marketing funds and budgets.
- Represent St. Louis Scott Gallagher, Saint Louis FC & WWT Soccer Park and its related affiliates in a professional manner at all times.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- High stamina and the ability to handle pressure.
- Exceptional time management.
- Remarkable leadership and collaboration skills.
- Possess a confident, tact and persuasive manner with strong networking and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking ability.
- Creative, artistic mindset while striving for perfection.
- Ability to work within a multi-departmental, team environment.
Education, Experience, Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business or other related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of communications experience.
- Prior experience working in the sports industry preferred.
- Demonstrated successful experience in marketing, communications, social media and copywriting.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and use/reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Position requires driving a vehicle to attend various meetings and travel by other means outside of the city limits less than 25% of the time.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Position frequently works in an office environment. Position occasionally requires the ability to work before or after normal business hours, including Saturdays, to meet deadlines and attend various meetings and work events.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Position may require working in outdoor weather conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- communications: 3 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)