Bilingual Inside Sales Representative/Account Coordinator
Unlimited Prepay Distribution
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative/Account Coordinatorat UPD St. Louis Headquarters
The Bilingual (English/Spanish) Inside Sales Rep/Account Coordinator must be able to communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people throughout the workday. Interaction between accounts, outside sales representatives, and other departments will take place on a daily basis. Due to high call volume, one must be able to apply his/her communication skills effectively over the phone. One must also have experience typing and entering data into database applications simultaneously operating multiple programs. The successful candidate will facilitate inside sales for the company through phone based, relationship development work. This position will be responsible for the identification and qualification of potential customer working closely with their Inside Sales Manager.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-3 years inside sales/business development experience within the customer service industry preferred
- Prepaid wireless industry knowledge is a plus
- Sales pipeline-building in a B2B environment with a demonstrated track record of over-achievement of goals
- Strong prospecting and closing skills, exceptional listening, problem-solving and time management is critical
- Ability to react positively and effectively in a high pressure environment; accountability for performance goals & objectives
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and able to work well individually and within a team atmosphere
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Suite products
- Bilingual (Spanish - English) is a must!
Base Hourly Salary Plus Commission
Benefits include medical insurance, dental, vision, S&L term disability, 401k, vacation and sick time, paid holidays
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org